1. Approach and gathering client’s.
2. Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs.
3. Build close relationship with clients to build solid business relation and partnership
4. Establish and nurture relationships with past customers and potential customers to facilitate sales.
5. Find potential’s clientes through networking, cold calling and industry research to increase sales.
6. Utilized data to help customers understand how products can help them achieve their goals.
7. Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales, as needed.
1. One to two years of experience in a relevant area of sales or marketing especially in HR industry
2. Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations.
4. Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis.
5. Ability to communicate with customers, complete sales and manage other tasks independently.
6. Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner.
7. Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods.
8. Aggressive and highly motivation to achieve sale’s target
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general