* Demonstrate leadership in designing all aspects of a math design including implementation and gameplay
* Actively work on multiple projects concurrently, as strong multitasking is essential.
* Have meticulous attention to detail to achieve optimal designs, including math models, game logic, par sheets and customer-facing communication.
* Test mathematical outcomes to assure quality and that accurate calculations are achieved (through excel and programming).
* Create and own writing the game logic for all assigned games
* Extensively play test all games in studio development with detailed verbal or written feedback around all aspects of the player experience: math, art, sound, messaging, game pacing and user interface.
* Create math models and tune math for multiple projects in the portfolio
* Deliver mathematical & documentation and code game logic for all games
* Mentor the game design team and provide unique game
* Outstanding data analysis and presentation skills.
* Has solid expertise with Excel.
* Has strong expertise in Combinatorics, Probability Theory and Statistics.
* Is a naturally curious mind interested in zeroing in on what existing and potential players and customers want.
* Is able to communicate effectively with different disciplines within the development studio.
* Must work well with creative conflict in a consensus-based, collaborative environment.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general