Top Multinational Manufacturer for Industrial Gas is looking for a Commercial Technology & Business Development Representative to join their growing business in Indonesia. The selected candidate for this role must also have a proficiency in professional Mandarin Chinese (writing and speaking) in order to establish and maintain a solid partnership with Mainland Chinese investors and related stakeholders for gas business.
Our client is a Top Multinational Manufacturer for Industrial Gas with a long history in supplying quality and sustainable gas products and it's supporting equipments to most leading manufacturing industry across the world.
The selected candidate for Commercial Technology & Business Development Representative is expected to:
1. Agree and achieve realistic sales budgets in line with the company operating plan for the fiscal year.
2. Understand the products' application offerings to differentiate the company position and introduce it to industrial market.
3. Conduct and review industrial market analysis program in order to identify the best segment for strategic fit.
4. Building GAD local, regional and global network to anticipate new application trend in industrial market.
5. Support Business Development activities related to China's Investment and building good relationship with major prospect for medium-big project.
6. Take a lead role for continual process of a project from prospecting, signing, and installation to ensure flawless of execution process.
7. Build and manage strong customer relationship to understand their needs and expectations.
The selected candidate for Commercial Technology & Business Development Representative is required to:
1. Must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Any postgraduate qualification in Engineering or Business will be an added advantage.
2. Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar work environment, as in sales and marketing department; and having extensive exposure to wide segment of industrial market. Preferably from petrochemical industry.
3. Must be fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese language.
4. Having high integrity, proactive, adaptable, and analytical thinking.
The selected candidate for Commercial Technology & Business Development Representative will be offered:
1. Career exposure and advancement in the similar industry
2. Attractive salary and package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessica Yonaka on +62 21 2958 8821.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general