The Construction Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day construction activities and progress including coordinating with project team, client and sub-contractor to ensure that the work is being done safely and correctly.
Our client one of the top global engineering company providing professional and consultancy services for infrastructure, power, industrial and commercial industry globally.
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from reputable University.
* At least 15 years experience in construction management preferably with at least 5 years experience in the geothermal sector;
* Fluent in English both oral and written.
* Must have been in a managerial role with strong experience power plant construction project, project management or in an industrial project construction.
* Strong Problem-Solving skills and ability to work in a challenging environment coupled with excellent planning and coordination.
* Must be self-driven, drive initiatives, accountable and responsible for all tasks relating to Project Management.
* Must be a people person with strong leadership skills and ability to manage contractors as well as outsourced partners in an orderly and timely fashion Good analytical and interpersonal skills. Able to work within tight schedules and deliver product in a timely manner.
* Good software literacy and experience with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook as a minimum requirement. Proven experience with the use of specialist software used for managing and reporting project progress (Microsoft Project or equivalent) would be an advantage.
* Must be willing to travel to project site.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Feliz Gustaf on +62 21 295 888 51.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general