The key contact in each region will be the Buyer; this individual is responsible for implementing and delivery of the category strategy for the locations allocated. This candidate will also identify opportunities to surpass targeted growth in sales and margin by identifying products that add sense of place and value to the customers experience in the location, sourcing new and review existing.
Our client is currently looking for Senior Buyer. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia.
* Supports the Global Buying Manager in the execution of the category strategy and plans within nominated stores and region.
* Implements and monitors Category Strategy, new vendor agreements and JBPs within nominated stores and region.
* Supplies local feedback, identifies specific action plans, opportunities and weaknesses and escalates to Global Buying Manager and Global Head of Category for stores in region.
* Completes daily and weekly category analysis, ensures optimum stock forecasting and on shelf availability.
* Tracking and reporting on Store level & Category performance versus budget and sell through.
* Actively drive actions plans locally to deliver on targets & budgets.
* Agreeing and implementing local promotional plan for Local products.
* Contributes to local assortment selection and attends buys where necessary for Stores and region.
* Is a Brand expert for the store and region.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Limantara on +62 21 2958 8816
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general