1. Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
2. Experience in planning maintenance operations
3. Valid certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
4. Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues immediately
5. The Maintenance Manager must well versed in electrical instrument, mechanical and preventive maintenance process
6. Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
7. Strong leadership to organize and direct maintenance team
8. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
9. Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
10. At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
12. Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
1.We’re looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company facilities.
2.The Goal is to ensure all equipment availability at their peak condition with minimum downtime.
3.The Maintenance Manager must well versed in electrical instrument, mechanical and preventive maintenance process
LUWU - SULAWESI SELATAN
Mohon berikan detail tambahan tentang lamaran Anda Hampir Selesai- Mohon berikan beberapa detail untuk pencarian pekerjaan Anda secara umum