Degree Civil Engineering or Master degree specializing in Geotechnics from a reputable university
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Geotechnical Engineer. This will include experience onshore geotechnical field campaigns, specifying and managing field investigations on major infrastructure projects preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- At least 2 years of which shall be experience gained within field supervision as a COMPANY and or CONTRACTOR representative.
- Has clear skill level knowledge of field geotechnical campaigns.
- HSSE systems/requirements
- Design of deep and shallow foundations
- Specifying and supervising field investigation campaigns
- Supervising laboratory testing
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general