As Project Manager you will be responsible and accountable for the overall construction and project management of company's development. You will be looked upon to set the companies overall strategic direction and priorities, and monitor the performance of the company as well as the performance of each project.
The company is a community-driven property technology company, improving urban living across major cities and for hundreds of members. We perfect the modern hassle-free rental experience using our unique approach, designing and operating co-living experiences.
1. Plan and control the flow of work for a construction project, including estimating time, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan.
2. Direct, control and execute the Project by conducting a kick off meeting with the Project Team, assign duties and responsibilities as detailed in the functional matrix in order to ensure project initial are well manage.
3. Prepare, control and implement project budgets, construction schedules, project reporting, progress assessment and project execution plan, take personal responsibility and accountability for cash flow, receivables and return on capital of the project to ensure budget are meet with operational needs and requirements.
4. Interface and coordinate subcontract activities to ensure that they will support the achievement of project aims and the support of company construction objectives
5. Direct, monitor and utilise company's equipment efficiently, maintain schedule compliance on planned maintenance and reduce cost as appropriate in order to optimise asset utilisation.
6. Plan, analyse and establish detailed cost forecasts, manage variations in order to close out to maximise returns in a timely manner
7. Direct, control and manage all statutory permits and approvals as required to proceed with the contract to ensure all permits and formalities are complete and valid.
8. Establish to maintain and manage all stakeholders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations, community relations and staff welfare in all aspects of the project
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Oswin Ersyanda on +62 21 2958 8829
Mohon berikan detail tambahan tentang lamaran Anda Hampir Selesai- Mohon berikan beberapa detail untuk pencarian pekerjaan Anda secara umum