1.Oversee daily activities of fashion production management with internal Production team and other outside vendors
2.Ensure that product is manufactured on time for delivery.
3.Coordinates and problem-solves issues with internal team, vendors, factories, and other partners.
4.Assisting Fashion Designer in completing new collection sampling and supervising day to day activity related to aesthetic and design matters.
5. Responsible for analysing and planning for sufficient capacity for upcoming season’s orders, as well as monitoring and ensuring current season’s orders on following the production timeline.
6.Initianting daily production meetings with the production manager and team to review production status of all managed vendors.
7.Verify the production statuses to ensure timely on-time deliveries.
8.Coordinates with merchandising team to ensure all materials are ready and available for production.
9.Responsible for material use calculations, stock monitoring, stock ordering, and ensuring cost effectiveness within the company.
10. Update and maintain PO changes in the ordering system (i.e. upcharges, MOQ, short-close)
1. Must understand well aesthetic and colours, and have extent knowledge of fabrics and materials
2.Must be able to proactively search out the causes of production delays, and work with the vendors, head office, and other internal and outside departments to maintain production quality and on-time deliveries
3.Degree in business, apparel, textiles, industrial engineering or a related field.
4. 3 years’ experience in production, merchandising, development or a manufacturing product environment, preferably in fashion/garment industry. Work experience directly related to the management of people and sourcing and costing process is desired.
5.Well-developed ability to read, write, and speak English, in relation to topics of a highly complex or technical nature.
6.Mental ability required to conduct complex business operations, manage interpersonal interactions of a complex and critical nature, develop and cultivate personal and professional relationships within and outside the company.
7.Ability to communicate well with individuals of different countries.
8.Effectively deal with work and time pressures in the efficient and effective accomplishment of job requirement.
9. Ability to trouble shoot, solve problems of an unusual and complex nature, and make decisions and operate independently with discretion.
10.Must be able to operate Microsoft office, adobe photoshop or anything similar.
11.Graduated from Fashion Design school is a plus but not compulsory
12.Understanding on Pattern Making is preffered
Assistant Fashion Production Manager, Fashion Apparel (Jakarta) in International Fashion Brand Company
Mohon berikan detail tambahan tentang lamaran Anda Hampir Selesai- Mohon berikan beberapa detail untuk pencarian pekerjaan Anda secara umum