- Male, 25 - 35 years old
- Education : Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architect
- Working Experience : Minimum 4 years working experience as estimator in the same filed, preferably from building contractor
- Able to read and draw with CAD 2D/3D for structural design
- Request Quotation to Supplier / Subcontractor and Negotiation
- Determining alternative material specifications
- Deciding to approve or not the Quotation
- Determining unit price
- Monitoring and controlling estimation schedule
- Receiving tender documents, such as basic design drawings, specifications, Bill of Quantity (BQ), technical and administrative requirements
- Discussing with Prospective Customer about specifications/ technical and incomplete or unclear information
- Inform and deliver the necessary data including submission schedule to Estimation staff to be processed calculation.
- Request Quotation to Supplier / Subcontractor.
- Review and analyze the Quotation from Supplier/ Subcontractor by considering the price, time, scope of work and quality of work / material.
- Compare the Quotation of Supplier/ Sub-Contractors with each other.
- Negotiating Quotation to the Supplier/ Subcontractor.
- Check the “Price Breakdown” and “Cost Summary” that prepared by Estimation Staff
- Coordinating with Construction, Engineering Division, and Supplier/ Subcontractors to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general