MINERA POWER GENERATION, PTJob ID: JKT-27864 | Location: South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
• Minumum 5 years on handling LC with Banks Trade Services Department and/or in Export Department of related Company preferably coal.
• Working knowledge of UCP 600, Inco-terms 2010, URC 522 and Government regulations
• Having the ability to prepare and check documents for Export LC, Be able to prepare clean Documents as per LC.
• Document Review: 5 years (Required)
• Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS) is preferred
• A Bachelor’s degree or with equivalent industry/functional experience
• Computer literate and ability to work on basic applications like MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
• Excellent Communication skills in English – written and verbal
• Ability to balance quality and quantity (volumes) with primary focus on quality.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving and changing priorities. Procedures change frequently; selected candidates are expected to implement the changes immediately with minimal training.
• Is self-motivated, pragmatic (sense of urgency is a must)
• Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours as needed.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general