Michael PageJob ID: JKT-32561 | Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
The General Manager ensures the profitability of the brand by overseeing the various departments which include variable operations (sales & financing) fixed operations (service & parts) and the business office (accounting & administration). The duties include, but not limited to, planning, motivating and coordinating the brand's management through leadership and solid business practices
The Group is a pre-eminent leader in the automotive industry and the largest privately-owned car distributorship in Singapore. They manage five legendary marques and they have been driving luxury experiences and powering the growth of premium car ownerships across Asia with its headquarters in Singapore and businesses in Indonesia, Australia and China.
- Bachelor / Masters in Economics / Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the Automotive industry, preferably from the Passenger Car sector
- Experience in the Sales, Marketing and Operations side from the Automotive industry
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to understand profit and loss statements and manage a large, diverse staff
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors
- Great remuneration package
- Chance to create an impact for the company
- Work Life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Huang on +62 21 2958 8820.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general