Michael PageJob ID: JKT-32562 | Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
The Head of Commercial will be leading the company's commercial organization (sales, technical sales, marketing, inside sales, sales order management and services) and manage the Jakarta office (10-20 people) with the support of HR to achieve the development of sales in Indonesia.
The company is a multinational company and a major provider for tubing solutions used in exploration and production. The objectives of the company are to engage in businesses of trade and industry and to serve as a service provide in oil and gas and mining industry. The company's business are manufacturing, providing services, repairing equipment to support the oil and gas industry with a yearly sales of 30 kilo tonnes (50-70 Mio usd).
▪Establishes company sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales target for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products (tonnages, sales price levels, product mix, customers portfolio)
▪Drive the team to achieve the commercial targets per country in terms of revenue, volume and product mix for company as per the strategic plan and in consistency with the Main company worldwide Growth plan.
▪Manage and ensure sustainability and competency of the complete commercial organization (HR and processes)
▪Manage administratively Jakarta office with the support of the HR
▪Define and implement action plans by customers and achieve country's product line profitability and revenue targets (products / services)
▪Built and drive the promotion plan of company's abilities and products in Indonesia, defend local content and lobby accordingly end users, stake holders, etc etc.
▪Identify, prioritize and take actions to answer key market needs.
▪Ensure the sales organization answer customer tenders in accurately, and in a timely manner and satisfying the customer's expectations.
▪Manages directly the team of outside sales, tech sales and back office to drive revenue growth for product and services in accordance to defined targets. Maintain/grow the team capabilities through hiring/orienting/training processes.
▪ Take direct charge of some key accounts - (20% of his time i.e PHM)
- Bachelor' or Master's in Business, Sales
- Experience in sales, technical sales, negotiations and customer service
- Knowledge of the Oil Country Tubular Goods / Oil and Gas Market / Indonesia regulatory bodies
- 15-20 yr of experience (5 years in similar role)
- Fluency in Indonesia and English language is mandatory
- Strong leadership and team management
- Excellent communication skills
- Meeting sales goals, negotiation, selling to customer needs, sales planning, building relationships, coacing, managing processes, market knowledge, developing budgets, staffing, identifies and resolves problem in a timely manner
- Skillfull information gathering and analyzing skill
- Alternative solution developing skill
- Meticulous reporting skill (technical and commercial)
- Team player, able to work well in group problem solving situation
- Great remuneration package
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Work and life balance
- Career enhancement
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Huang on +62 21 2958 8820.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general