Michael PageJob ID: JKT-54109 | Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
The Construction Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day construction activities and progress including coordinating with project team, client and sub-contractor to ensure that the work is being done safely and correctly.
Our client is one of the player within the data center industry and currently expanding their business in Indonesian market.
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management from reputable University.
* At least 8 years experience of data center project construction with large-scale data centers construction.
* Have extensive knowledge in Construction Project Management, Enterprise Management, Systems Architecture,
Computer Sciences or Construction Management.
* Strong Problem-Solving skills and ability to work in a challenging environment coupled with excellent planning and coordination.
* Must be self-driven, drive initiatives, accountable and responsible for all tasks relating to Project Management.
* Must be a people person with strong leadership skills and ability to manage contractors as well as outsourced partners in an orderly and timely fashion Good analytical and interpersonal skills. Able to work within tight schedules and deliver product in a timely manner.
* Good software literacy and experience with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook as a minimum requirement. Proven experience with the use of specialist software used for managing and reporting project progress (Microsoft Project or equivalent) would be an advantage.
* Must be willing to travel to project site.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Feliz Gustaf on +62 21 295 888 51.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general