Michael PageJob ID: JKT-36651 | Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
The key function of Commercial Finance Manager is the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company and contribute to formulation of business strategies and plans for identification of opportunities to drive sustainable growth.
Our client is one of the global leading suppliers of raw materials and intermediate products to the construction business. A well respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically.
The key function of Commercial Finance Manager is to generate insightful analyses of business performance and behaviour, and contribute to formulation of business strategies and plans for identification of opportunities to drive sustainable growth. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of accounting, as well as some years of experience in forecasting, budgeting, and management report. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
* Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
* Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience, preferable in FMCG/ Retail industry
* Strong analytical skill with good business acumen
* Advance Microsoft Office Skill, strong at pivot table and vlookup.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
* High level of ethics and integrity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Esther Rambe on +62 21 2958 8841
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general