AAA CONSULTING LIMITEDJob ID: JKT-32988 | Location: South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
• Manage team to Receive design package from NY/customers and distribute to factories to develop in a timely manner.
• Review and monitor sample status with PD timely, to ensure samples ready on schedule with good quality.
• Manage proto and lots samples to calendar and work with factories and team to ensure sample room capacity reservation in advance.
• Work closely with team to coordinate sample material and hardware ready for proto or lots sample along with negotiating MOQ, Price and lead time.
• Daily email communication between NY/ customers and factories for sample, development calendar and development planning etc.
• Travel to factories for all development
• Build team spirit and coach team member to timely finish job with good quality and comply with company policy and process.
1. Has more than 10 years experience on garment/apparel development knowledge.
2. Strong problem solving skill.
3. Team player and could work under fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking.
4. Good sense of art, color, silhouettes.
5. Basic computer skill on office application and Email.
6. Speak/write English fluently.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general