The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
· Manage the recruitment, selection, induction and exit processes in liaison with across function and onboard new hires.
· Conduct performance management and provide feedback
· Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
· Handle HR day-to-day Administration
· Has the solid experience on building the company culture
· Develop strategies, action plans, policies and procedures to guide the development of human resource management, risk management
· Provide strategic advice to the Senior Management Team regarding organisational culture, values and workforce planning.
· Able to solve problems elegantly and creatively: “find a way or make a way”, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo
· Understand Indonesia Labour Law (UU Tenaga Kerja)
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
· 3+ years' experience in Human Resources (Preferably startup)
· Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
· Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
· Attention to detail and good judgement
· Can work under pressure
· Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general