Michael PageID pekerjaan: JKT-38232 | Lokasi: DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
The Water Utility Sales Manager is to take accountability for profitable sales growth and leadership for the Water Utility sector sales in Indonesia. He/She will develop and manage the entire sales pipeline from identifying and influencing opportunities through to securing contracts and ensuring customer retention, reviewing and structuring appropriate sales channels to access each market sector.
The client is a Danish multinational pump manufacturer with more than 19000 employees globally. The annual production of more than 16 million pumps units, circulator pumps, submersible pumps and centrifugal pumps. They also produce electric motor for the pump, electric motor for separate merchandising, electronics for controls for pumps and other systems.
* Prepare and follow up Sales budget and activities in WU
* Establish and expand sales channel partners and distributors to strengthen market penetration and coverage
* Establish an accurate sales pipeline to fully understand the size, timing and likely success rate for all major WU projects from project design phase through to order placement
* Plan and implement WU Indonesia action plan in alignment of the WU South Asia Area focus
* Promote teamwork and team spirit among the colleagues
* Lead and manage developing WU team including any needed function within
* Network and influence with key stakeholders and influencers of WU projects, including but not limited to, consulting engineering companies, industry associations, Water Utility concessionaries and Department of Public Works
* Champion the company's brand in the WU community to ensure high visibility and positive image, through regular and consistent participation, presentations and engagement with key stakeholders
* Key Account management of top customers to ensure continued sales growth and development
* Establish close and effective communication, relationships and processes with internal, regional and global support teams (tender documentation, engineering, application and product specialists)
* Map market coverage both by geography and sector and regularly review approach in terms of resource allocation and sales channels
* Remain up to date with the global WU product range, regularly reviewing existing and new products and adapting focus and priorities to suit market development and opportunities
* Responsible for monthly reporting of sales pipeline and activity status
The Segment Manager will lead the WU team to develop plans and strategies for successfully guiding the business forward
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and work independently while engaging internal resources to support their efforts and creates good working relationships with subordinates and colleagues
The person will be results focused and while sound and clear process is important to develop and follow, the person is not satisfied with this unless the results are on target
Required Experience, Qualification, Skills and Personal Attributes
Skills and Personal Attributes
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Huang on +62 21 2958 8820.
Mohon berikan detail tambahan tentang lamaran Anda Hampir Selesai- Mohon berikan beberapa detail untuk pencarian pekerjaan Anda secara umum